Headquartered in the United States, Interactive Brokers Group (IBG) has been in the business of trading domestically and internationally for almost 35 years. They have grown to be one of the most reputable and successful brokerage groups in the industry. Priding themselves on using the most advanced technology to become a leader in the market, IBG conducts online trading with over 90 markets. The availability of numerous markets has allowed members of IBG access to trading markets across the globe. Their mission has always been to actively compete with other services on price, efficiency and availability of technology. Interactive Brokers Group offers unique services that set them apart from the competition.
|Stock Trades||Options Base||Options Contract||Minimum Deposit||Mutual Funds|
- IBG offers an exhaustive number of trading options for customers using online technology. Stocks, bonds, forex, futures and worldwide funds are just a few trading options available. It is estimated that IBG makes about 1 million trades each day.
- Access to a wide global market is a significant advantage of doing business with IBG. Using a single universal account, traders can work with over 90 different markets in 19 different countries to trade in multiple different currencies, all of which can be managed with one simple account. IBG is regulated and secured by a number of different entities that ensure information and investments are safe and secure.
- Information is available around the clock. There is no “end of the day” when it comes to trading or getting in touch with a customer service representative. Customer support is available 24/7 as is real-time information and data relating to trades and exchanges. IBG also provides news, tips and general information about the business of trading, available any time of day. Accessibility and availability are real concepts with IGB.
- IBG is rated as one of the lowest cost broker according to Barron, who rated them with a 4.5 star rating. While there are fees necessary to do business with IBG, they continue to be one of the lower cost services in the industry. There are modest fees associated with commission, interest and financing, as well as certain costs that may be applied for other circumstances. IBG remains competitive in the fees associated with their services.
- Remaining on the cutting edge of information, technology and news relating to investing and trading keeps IBG the top runner in the field. The website provides simple tabs and dropdown menus that provide users access to any and all information that relates to the business. News feeds and portals keep real-time information right at user’s fingertips.
IBG has been in business for over almost 35 years now and are still going strong. Enhanced features make the business of trading much more accessible while still keeping it simple, which is one of the selling points for this broker. They have remained a leader in professional trading and continue to use advanced technology to keep traders informed about the worldwide trading market. IBG makes the business of doing business in the market simple and quick. These are the things pave the way for financial freedom for investors who use IBG services.